Photographer – Nathan Ferreira/Snapback Photography
Hate City’s Facing the Gallows have revealed their plans for the future after vocalist Bryan Binneman announced his departure at the end of June.
The news came via the bands Facebook page this morning:
The band have also released the following official press statement:
“We've spent a great deal of time and care, deciding what the future of FTG will be. We did consider calling it a day and there, was some close moments where it felt like we should. But we've decided to keep this ball rolling and see where this all leads us. Losing Bryan is a tough one to deal with, but we're excited to see what the future brings for us and our music. This isn't the end, it's the start of something nasty.”
- Pollinator Unveil Video for New Single 'Missing the Past'
- Our Last Night Reveal Date for Additional Cape Town Show
- FOKOFPOLISIEKAR: New Music / New Fokof Lager Box / New Exhibition
- Jann Klose Reveals The Music Video For Latest Single ‘Love High’
- Zombies Ate My Girlfriend Premiere First Track from Forthcoming Album